Educational Support Professional (ESP) Job Opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for a ESP position in the Box Elder School District, please review the details of the available positions below.
You can apply in 2 (two) ways:
1) Please download and complete the job application below and return to the district office: 960 South Main, Brigham City, Utah 84302
2) You may come to the district office and pick up an application.
Things to Remember:
1) ESP applicants MUST fill out a current application and bring one copy of for each job or location they are applying for.
2) When applying for a Highly-Qualified Position, please submit an unofficial college transcript showing at least 48 semester hours or schedule an appointment with the Human Resources Department to take the ParaPro test before the closing date.
3) For Secretarial Positions, additional testing is required. Please contact the Human Resource Department to set up a time to test before the closing date.
4) Box Elder School District is committed to fairness in the selection of professional educators. All applicants for positions in the district will be given careful consideration.
5) Box Elder School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have questions, please contact the Human Resource Department at 435-734-4880, ext 1111 or email:
Kim Bott, Administrative Assistant - Human Resource: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Mecham, Assistant Superintendent - Human Resource: email@example.com